Send us a message to let us know how can we help you.

All enquiries will be answered within 48hrs by one of Arkas Laws specialist Housing Disrepair lawyers.

  •  Pest Infestation Water Leaks Electrical Structural Defects Mould Heating Immigration

Start Your Case Evaluation

Start Your Case Evaluation



Personal Details (Please fill out your personal details:)

  • Yes No 
  • Yes No 

Further Details (Please fill out the following extra details:)

  • House Flat Number of Rooms 
  • Yes No 
  • Yes No 
  • Yes No 

Disrepair Issues (Please select the issues that you have)

  • Leaks

  • Heating

  • Mold

Call us on (0)20 7269 7949 if you would prefer to speak to one of our lawyers.

If there are one or more of the issues above, then an appointment can be booked with a member of our team at the property in order to carry out an initial assessment and to take
instructions. Please ensure they have a photo i.d and copy of tenancy agreement (or rent statement) ready for when we arrive.

ARKAS LAW deal with claims against LL’s for council and Housing Association properties for disrepair, where the tenant’s have complained and no works have been done. We aim to get the works carried out and compensate the clients, if appropriate.

Further information This can downloaded in the form of presentations and PDF’s